Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ON THE ROAD

We didn't get to leave the parking lot at Wal-Mart because of the traffic backup on I-83 so we spent the night along with 14 others. We traveled early this morning to Lancaster to attend the Sights and Sound production of Joseph.

Prior to attending the performance we enjoyed lunch (As always) at Good and Plenty Restaurant. Believe me it was the best meal I enjoyed on the whole trip. Yes, I did the unpardonable,I had fried chicken. (Saved a piece for later too) Will have to eat rabbit food the rest of the trip.

Enjoyed the performance of Joseph tonight, I believe we have now seen five different performances at Sights and Sound, have enjoyed them all.

After a nights rest we will be heading out shortly for home. This will be out last post until we bring you up to date after arriving home on Thursday. Seems like we have been gone three months. Looking forward to seeing out friends and neighbors.